Friday, July 23, 2010

Marvel-lous!

I had so many things in mind to blog about that I remembered during dinner, but I've forgotten now.

I do not understand why guys like to hit each other when they bump into each other. Especially me. I don't tend to hit people; they tend to hit me. Seriously, almost all my friends like to give me a punch or hit me when they see me. Not the really painful kind, but the kind enough to let me know they are saying "Yo!" Is it some male communication skill?

Today there was a damn run. A damn 3.75km run. And some major, who probably lost a screw (or his nuts), shouted at me for talking while running. I mean, nobody said it was suppose to be a silent run. And I was encouraging my friend, who somehow was dying after only 500m. That A-hole was like running to beside me (not exactly beside me because I was in the middle of the cohort), and shouting, "YOU BLIND IS IT? I ALREADY SAY NO TALKING! WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE? DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE." Let me counter his wonderfully structured statement sentence by sentence LOL:

YOU BLIND IS IT? He kept saying no talking for god knows what reason but I didn't actually register. So he asked if I was blind. Blind? Oh yes sir I totally did not see what you just said.

I ALREADY SAY NO TALKING! Ok this dude was shouting at the back, and he was not my officer, so I did not actually bothered when he said no talking.

WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE? I'm not sure what face you saw, but I was feeling puzzled and amused. You try feeling like that and see what face you make!haha

DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE. I kept my face straight because if I looked at you any longer my face would probably look more screwed. I was not giving you any face. Sir.

Seriously, where does army get all it's people from?

X-men: First Class is going to be out next year! I know it's a long way, but I really want a X-men movie that does not suck like the trilogy. God they were so... dark. And some of the cast are somewhat confirmed!

James McAvoy shall be playing as Professor X! Not sure what movies he's acted in, but he looks really familiar.LOL



Michael Fassbender will be Magneto. He is going to be on the upcoming Jonah Hex, and you guys may have seen him in Inglorious Basterds.


Jennifer Lawrence is Mystique! Not sure why there is a Mystique, but hopefully she wears some clothes. LOL And I got no idea what she acted in.


Alice Eve! I'm sure you guys recognize her! She was in She's Out Of My League! She will be Emma Frost in the movie!


You probably seen Nicholas Hoult in Clash Of The Titans. Well, he will be playing Beast in the movie! Though he looks cool enough to be Iceman to me!


Lucas Till is said to be playing Havoc, who is Cyclops' brother if you people do not know. He was in Hannah Montana's movie. Big deal.


Kevin Bacon, who I remember only from Hollow Man, will play as Sebastian Shaw, black king of the Hellfire Club.

Well, they never spilled the casting for the important people like Cyclops, but we will be waiting! Also, the new Spider-man is Andrew Garfield! Looks like a potential Peter Parker, if you ask me XD



Got to practise my bass! Goodnight all! :D




Time stops like everything around me is frozen,
and nothin' matters but these few moments,
when you open my mind to things I've never seen.

~ Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin' U

No comments:

Post a Comment