Monday, July 19, 2010

Going On The High Key

Wow. Today 3 different bands approached me and asked me to try out for their bands! One is doing J-rock, which I was LOL. They asked me to hear one song they play from D-Gray Man or something.  Another is some really good band but I feel so... not-good-enough for them. But they already have their first EP! And their songs are great! The band is called Ridge!

But of course I'm still waiting for Blame It On Eve because that's the band I really really want to be in right now. Sure trying to learn improv within 2 days is impossible, but I'd rather die trying then to give up here.


I aim to get into the music scene of Singapore. It will be legen-wait for it- dary!

A wound leaves a scar, no matter how small.


It's time we stop admiring their success,
And make our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment