Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm A Nervous Wreck

I am so nervous... I've never taken things so seriously before. But it means a lot to me, and I'm going to try my best. If I do succeed, I'll be glad! If not... I'll see where I head from there I guess. I've been running those songs over and over again, yet I don't feel a tad more confident :(

What did I do the past few days? Hmmm... Not too sure myself. A lot of nothing I guess! But I do have a busy week next week.

Funny. They insist that we take off until we left 10 days or less, or else they would minus my off. Why can I not save my off? So I booked out today, and book in Monday night. And I'm taking Friday off. For what? I don't know myself. LOL

Today was the soccer. I'm not a fan of soccer, especially playing with world cup fanatics. And the buses were late meaning we had no time for breakfast upon arriving. They should let us book out last night! Oh well...

Maybe I'll go collect my modelling portfolio tomorrow. Stop procrastinating. And my driving theory test!

It pains me to see time just pass like that...



I never knew,
I never knew that everything was falling through


~ The Fray - Over My Head

No comments:

Post a Comment