Monday, July 5, 2010

Music Is Addiction

I just realised I cannot live one day without whipping out my iPod Touch and playing music, even if I do not actually listen to it. I shall go create a group on that on Facebook soon! And I normally create a playlist consisting of the songs I really like, since there are a lot of songs in my iPod Touch. When you suddenly choose to play all songs in your iPod Touch, you will hear songs that you probaby never hear before, or songs that make you go " Oh this song! I remember this song!"

Today duty spent on watching movies. Guess Who, Valentines' Day, How To Train Your Dragon... I want to watch Iron Man 2 later! This is not duty; it's a movie marathon! LOL

I've been repeating Hey Monday's Homecoming on my iPod whole day, running my tabs in my head over and over. I've never been so serious about music, but it feels good!

Sounds like I'm booking out on Wednesday this week :DDDDD

On Saturday during NDP there was this snack from KFC, and people were taking extras and putting in plastic bags to bring home. Disgusting. This is the ugly side of human nature :/





" I can think of millions of reasons,
Why we should not be together.
But you know what?
I don't care."

~ Simon Green, Guess Who(2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment