Friday, July 16, 2010

Army Is

Seriously, army is nuts. On Tuesday I went to see the MO because I was sick, but the doctor gave me so many medications and no status. When I went back my BC insisted I get something, so I had to go back and asked for my status. Turns out I was suppose to be on Att C, means I was suppose to go home. Why? Probably the doctor thought I was malingering. I do not see how having flu is malingering -.-

Best was yesterday. I could book out yesterday, but my friends and I decided to play MGS versus on PSP, which was damn fun! We were laughing our asses off trying to kill each other. Anyway, I booked out only at 9 plus, and as I was on the way down to the office to sign the book out book, my warrant officer sms-ed me and said "Why book out nvr sign the book? 3 extra." WTH. So I replied, "Haven't book out yet." Thinking he is so smart, the doofus asked why and where I was. So I said, "I was playing PSP with ___, ____ and _____ in their bunk." Moron.

Gym later! Got to exercise a bit for this Sunday!

Feel like doing bass covers and putting them up. Also, I want to start doing Automatic Loveletter's songs!

Loooong weekend from today till Tuesday! Awesome!!!

Stupid Vodafone...lousy lousy lousy....

File:AutomaticLoveletter.jpg
Inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment