Monday, July 12, 2010

Couldn't You Goal Earlier?

Yesterday was watching World Cup finals! But the night started with karaoke! Because CR and Rosh could not make it, leaving just Kenny, Jeff and I, we cut down the session from 3 hours to 2. Another reason why we cut short was because of the chicken that the guys wanted to buy at Cold Storage just before it closes because it would be at half price. Our microphones were so loud that I realised I could hear them from the entrance. Means a lot of people must have heard us singing O_O

After picking our chicken and Nic, we went to Kenny's house for World Cup. But because we had so many hours to kill we decided to watch Zombieland. Because it's my second time, I kind of got over the gore and blood the movie has, and was laughing instead. The fact that I was laughing when it was not a funny scene made me laugh harder. I'm not sure why. And the fact that the guys were wondering why I was laughing at all the gore only made me laugh even harder. Nic went to skype with Shu Ning instead of watching Zombieland. Don't blame the guy; I'd do the same with my girl if I were in his shoes. Note to self: get webcam when I get a girl LOL Anyway after that movie we decided to watch something..."light" and we ended up watching Russell Peters! OMG that guy never fails to tickle the funny bone with his racists jokes and imitations!

Soccer was funny! Nic kept shouting "Goal!" and Jeff would look away from his laptop. And Nic was waiting for half time to cook the maggi mee. Actually more like make Jeff and Kenny cook it because he was lying on the foldable bed. I was quite impressed with the fair play at one point, where Spain wanted to pass the ball to their goalkeeper but ended up giving Holland a corner kick. But Holland was kind and passed the ball to Spain's keeper (Y) I was so tired I closed my eyes after full time, and when I woke up the extra time was over T_T In other words I watched the whole match to see some goals but saw none, then when I slept they score. *&#%@!

And I was really sick yesterday. Even had nose bleed. Sigh...

Book in tonight. Mood killer.



Say goodnight our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time
We'll stop the clock together
And know that the timing was right

~ The Cab - Vegas Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment