Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Local Disgrace

I probably have complained about the behaviour of Singaporeans in a post long time ago, but today just made me want to bring it up again.

I was taking the MRT train from my camp area to Choa Chu Kang and it was crowded. It's the time that people are going to work, I understand. So the train is crowded, sure. I face this whenever I head to town on weekends. What infuriates me is when people just squeeze in when there's obviously no space. What's wrong with waiting for the next train? " I'll be late." Then leave your house earlier. That's the problem with Singaporeans. They do not try to change to resolve such issues. They just complain to the government and just care about their own problem.

It was so bad that one idiot squeezed in by pushing the people further in. It's like fitting more tuna into a full can. And this guy placed his hand on god knows which pole that his armpit was in my face. As in so close I could no longer see my PSP. fortunately there was only one more station.

At Choa Chu Kang MRT station it gets better. The people just slowly push their way through the doors while we were trying to exit. Seriously, they think squeezing in slowly will make me not notice them or something. They were probably thinking " Ok I budge in nice and slow and then they would not mind or even notice!" Wow Singaporeans have you no f***ing shame?

Who the hell thought of NDP rehearsal being so early? Obviously they didn't give a thought about us. Knuckleheads.

And to end of this anger-relieving post, I hate those useless assholes. Nobody pisses me off like they do.



Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

~ Robbie Williams - Better Man

No comments:

Post a Comment