Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mosquitoes Shouldn't Exist

Came back from an outfield yesterday, and thank god we came back. I had a major headache, and I was covered with mosquito bites. I had a line of bites across my forehead, and around 30 bites around my left wrist alone. Of course there were more around my body. I swear those mosquitoes are not normal. They can somehow bite through the uniform that I even had bites on my butt. They kamikaze at your face, and the buzzing sound keeps me awake all night. Not even insect repellent works on these starving insects. Seriously, why do they exist?

And I got so many Saturday duties because of the fucking fat ass. Seriously, after NDP I thought I had my weekends again. But now it seems my weekends are only on Sunday from 10am to midnight. No more Monday off because no more NDP either. FML, and fuck him even more.

Brought my bass to camp since I got my new small amplifier! Gotta try to learn how to improv! For the band!!!





Do you remember
How I carried your heart
And I carried it far

~ Automatic Loveletter - Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment