Friday, April 16, 2010

YouFail

Tried to upload more videos onto YouTube, but keeping getting stuck at "Finishing Uploading...". Wonder why is it so farked up...

Ok. My medicine is really strong. As much as I try not to, I keep going to sleep because the medicine makes me really drowsy. I try to stay wake to use the computer and watch my shows, but I'll feel so exhausted. And all I needed was a half-hour nap to rejuvenate!

Practised on my bass today, and managed to write out tabs for Neon Tree's Animal! Thanks to the guy who posted his bass cover on YouTube. I made a tab out of his cover because it's really accurate! Thank you!

I'll list down my songs for update! 80 more songs to try out to hit 100!!!

1)Avril Lavigne - Alone
2)Avril Lavigne - Contagious
3)The Academy Is... - Summer Hair = Forever Young
4)The Cardigans - Lovefool
5)Demi Lovato - Get Back
6)Faber Drive - Give Him Up
7)Hey Monday - Run, Don't Walk
8)Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now
9)Kelly Clarkson - Long Shot
10)Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
11)The Killers - Mr Brightside
12)Lady Gaga - Poker Face
13)Muse - Starlight
14)Neon Trees - Animal
15)Peter, Bjorn, John - Young Folks
16)Selena Gomez & The Scene - Falling Down
17)Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
18)Taylor Swift - Love Story
19)Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
20)We Are Scientists - The Great Escape
21)The Wonders - That Thing You Do!

Songs I shall tackle:
1) Green Day - American Idiot
2)Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
3)Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
4)Avril Lavigne - Runaway (This one has no tabs or cover:( )
5)The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
6)Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes
7)New Found Glory - Kiss Me
8)The Academy Is... - About A Girl
9)Simple Plan - Shut Up
10)All Time Low - Weightless
11)Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
12)Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
13)Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
14)Blink-182 - All The Small Things
15)Blink-182 - First Date
16)Blink-182 - I Miss You
17)Blink-182 - Rock Show
18)Blink-182 - What's My Age Again?

If I manage to learn these 13 songs I'll have a total of 30+!!! Alright! Damn motivated right now!!!



You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, your bad romance

No comments:

Post a Comment