Sunday, April 4, 2010

3rd Time Title Has "Bored" On It

Yep. Really bored. Miss my farking guitar.

Shall have a Justice League marathon! Watch all 5 seasons, since I bought them all. Love that cartoon, even now. It'll be one of those shows that, many years later, I'd still enjoy.
Sucker punch

I've this videotape casing, and I plan to make it into either a mini handphone holder or photo frame. If this was secondary school, and we were planning for Spirit of Enterprise, Miss Kwek would probably ask me to spam it because low cost + high potential profit -.-

I need a new hobby or something to kill time.

Rainy day. Not swimming anymore. Pffft

Up is such a great movie! So touching too. A must-see! Even though I watched it kind of late...haha!




"You know what, Bruce? You're not always right."






She's dressed up,
It's Friday night.
Sitting home, all alone,
Hoping he's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment