Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drunk=Weak

Until now I still hate the fact I got drunk that night. The mess I made in the Butter Factory toilet...God I still feel so ashamed about dirtying the toilet! Maybe if I worked there as a cleaner for a while I'd feel better.

To be in such a pathetic state...it just sickens me. Sickens me to be in a state that only weak men fall into. My moment of weakness. I fucking hate it. That's why I shall never drink so much ever again, and my distaste for alcohol only grows stronger. Fuck alcohol. Not like it is good for my body anyway. And I will never, ever get drunk again. Because getting drunk is for losers(I'm referring to guys only) and I shall not be one. Makes me feel like a pathetic loser at the time I was drunk, and it makes people see me that way too.

I won't be a disgusting piece of unstable shit. I'm not so low.





Life's about trying new things,
Not stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment