Monday, April 26, 2010

Kor-ny

I was watching this korean drama and find it rather typical. This guy and this gal who always bicker and bicker and eventually fall in love with each other. But noooo, they do not admit their feelings. They act like they still dislike the other, and hurt themselves instead and suffer in silence. Then at the end got some dramatic scenario and they confess their love for each other, and FINALLY happily ever after. Just to make the drama last 20-something episodes...

Sorry I do not plan to watch Iron Man 2 with you guys. Nothing would be more fun than watching the cool movie with you guys! But I never actually watched a movie with my family for a long time, and Iron Man 2 would be a good opportunity to do so. Hence, for this movie, I made the decision to watch it with my family. Live today without regrets for tomorrow :)

Ok the story I have, Cast Off-ed, will be about this guy and 5 girls marooned on an unknown island. Sure you will think about the show Lost, but l do not plan to touch on aliens or whatever that show was about. Did not bother to watch that show. I plan to show what people of our generation would do in such a situation. Of course, making it as a comic would convey my ideas better, unfortunately I know zilch about drawing comics. I'll try to draw out the cast though; I do not feel like describing the characters much.

It's official: I want to spend my 20th birthday donating blood for the first time ever. The best gift to receive is the satisfaction of giving :)



Behind the facade,
Is just a sad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment