Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I was just laying around in my room and I picked up this old book in my cupboard, from a time when I was with my ex. This book, you see, was written by both of us. Every month, one of us would write something and pass it over to the other to read and keep for a month. So there I was, reading the past. Old memories and feelings resurfaced and I felt... sick. Not in a disgusted way, but rather the fact that the "young love" turned into a real nightmare. We were so young and innocent back then, fools of love, thinking we knew what love was. But it was  something I could learn from in life, and I'll make a mental note to thank her for letting me go through this experience the next time I see her. It's not a failure; it's a stepping stone to a future success.


Poor Joel! Followed me on bus 969 only to miss his stop and end up at Tampines! Tough luck man. Hope you didn't die on your journey back to Yishun!

Just like that, my Friday became... routine. All plans fail, and I'm back to the usual. Get me out of this cycle.


Butter tomorrow!


You stole my heart,
And left me a hole in my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment