Friday, April 2, 2010

Need Sleep!!!

Squeeze me some time to take a snooze, because I'm a tired dog. Going Butter Factory tonight! But my 11B is not with me, so hopefully I can enter with my EZ-Link card =/ Hope I can still enter, or I'll spoil the night for the guys... Shall try to sleep in the car later.

Going for dinner at some place that sells steak. Don't know, don't care. Just show my face and meet the dudes for clubbing later! Don't feel hungry actually. And I do not plan to stuff myself too much or else I'll be rolling around the club tonight, and everyone will Evacuate The Dancefloor( by Cascada).

Well, I got no reply, so I went to gym with Jeff and Kenny instead. I was so tired that I did not gym at all. Really had no energy. And we had family feast! We'll have fish soup tomorrow Jeff! :D

Miss my guitar.

I became a fool of love for you,
You became the love of fools like me.












She won't ask,
Where he's been,
Just wants a kiss from his lips,
Cause she misses him

No comments:

Post a Comment