Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seriously Untitled

Nobody's blogging. Why?

I've not been blogging lately because I was rather busy. Now I'm sick :S And doctor don't let me go home. How do I recover when all the superiors make me run errands? Pffft.

Was reading an issue of Teenage in my friend's bunk, and there was this girl writing in about how she want to get back with her best friend even though the friend persuaded her to have sex with her(the friend) boyfriend's friend to make him "happy". WTH. Where is common sense when you need it? Worst part is that she agreed to do it -.- Lousy magazine btw.

Lunch with cousin this saturday! And will go collect my portfolio! Maybe shop a bit too! And jamming after that.

Blocked nose and ears, sore throat, headache, feverish :(




I come in peace.
You left me in pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment