Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom's The Word

So tired, can't really blog. Nothing much to blog either.

What happened to you? It's like you just vanished from the surface of the planet :(

Sihua not coming back during June holidays? Which should I say: "OMG" or "WTF"? O.O

Why are taiwan girls so... perfect-looking? Damn... Of course, I still root for Singapore girls 100%!haha Because at least they can speak english. My chinese is ultimate cmi.haha

Tmr's Mom's birthday. Happy birthday! Hope you'll stay healthy and be with me all the way! Who else will be there to nag at me? :D I'd never be where I am now without you, and you saved me during a lot of blunders in my Life. You never take, you always give. All I wish, is for you to be self-centered a bit. Just a tiny bit. Take for once please :)

Eh... Why all the songs you guys request I nvr hear b4? If the songs are gonna make my bass pointless...

Maybe 3 IS the perfect number.



Sitting outside the door,
waiting for it to open,
in the heavy storm,
never moving.
I'm a pathetic dog,
ridiculously loyal.



With hope,
Comes love.

No comments:

Post a Comment