Monday, April 19, 2010

We Pwned Them

Today's jamming was great! I practised a lot of my songs and Jokhie and CR were trying out chords to fit into the song. Rather noisy, but fun otherwise! And slept on his comfy bed again! Now it's no longer in the same room as our jamming, so can sleep in peace!

Lan was fun. Generals was ok only, because I did not actually do much. L4D was us against Mel and her friends. I thought they would be damn good from my impression of them, but nobody kills zombies like us :D CS was cool; Jokhie was god-like! BF2 was...???

I hate REC2. The first 20mins looked promising, like some SWAT4 and L4D hybrid. Then the movie brought in demonic stuff and I hated it to the core. It should just be science-related, and not demons-related. It became a SWAT4 and Excorsist hybrid. I do not like these demons stuff one bit :( I was covering my ears and shutting my eyes the last 30mins of the movie.





Alone & Lonely make a great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment