Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Different

Have you ever tried listing down things that make you feel different from everyone else, like you are not in the "mainstream"? I'm not saying to make you feel unique and special. Just see what makes you, well, you! Give it a shot. Here's a bit of mine as a sample.

I know I'm different when:
1) everyone wants to marry some girl from another country(like taiwan. Seems like a lot of takers) while I prefer local girls. Singapore girls may not be the best in the world, but they are good enough to define a perfect partner in life:)
2)I enjoy comics and superheroes and cartoons. None of my close friends share this interest with me. Heck, few people I know do!
3)I fear death more than anyone I know. I get really emo and depressed when it gets the better of me. And demonic stuff like REC 2 does not help.
4)only I seem to have the goal in life as getting married and settling down o.o Ikr?
5)nobody else buys toys at this age, except me. Last time I bought toys was only last year, the Transformers Classics Bumblebee, Starscream and Megatron
6)only I tend to find loop holes in people's instructions and words that I misunderstand their sentences unlike everyone else
7)I'd do stupid stuff for friends that others would never even think of or bother doing
8)I bother to trust people even though they are strangers
9)I am willing to do so much for girls I hardly know
10)I don't drink coffee, tea, beer, wine, nor enjoy Hor fun, laksa, cold desserts like ice kacang and those with wierd colourful balls that remind me of some squid eggs





Photos makes time stop at the moment you want

No comments:

Post a Comment