Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jam It Up!

Jamming was awesome! We had both vocals, and we jammed 3 hours straight! Too bad Jokhie was not able to make it, or we would have full strength.

I've to admit, jamming 3 hours straight can be tiring. Especially for my left shoulder, which is taking the weight of my guitar. Also, my finger hurts from all the strumming. Think we'll be jamming at the studio frequently from now on! :D

I saw the videos we recorded, and I've to admit we were good! Really good as compared to our early videos! Wonder if we are good enough to perform for the alumni crap.

Mr Ernest Teo(isit spelt that way?) coming for next week's jamming O.O

Now heading down to meet the gang to watch how to train your dragon, before I book in. But gonna be late. And haven't had dinner! Crap crap crap!





You and me,
We'll make a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment