Friday, April 2, 2010

What The Phone...

I want to get a new phone.

I actually want to get another line, so that the damn army will stop calling my current number. Keep my current number for my own life, while the new number for all the army crap. And if I do set this plan in motion, I'll use my current phone for army stuff, and I want a new phone with radio, external memory but no camera to last me till I ORD. I am seriously sick of seeing the black and white screen with boring ringtones. I want my favourite songs to play when I get a call or sms. I want to be able to put wallpapers on my phone. I want a phone that can be of my style.

But no... Nokia and all the other phone companies think that nobody can live with a phone that lacks a camera. Why oh farking why?

Well, no reply. I assume it's a no-go. So I won't wait. I won't make history repeat. I won't have another "Butter incident" :(


Katie, don't cry, I know
You're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment