Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wine, Mixes, Vomit

Last night shall be 2 separate stories. First is the dinner I had at raffles hotel, while the other is the horrible experience I had at Butter Factory.

My cousin's birthday was yesterday, and they decided to celebrate at Raffles Hotel. And it looked really really high-class! I don't understand why people pay so much for such fine-dining. It's not that fantastic to me.

What I never comprehend is why the plate is so big, but the food takes up so little space of the entire plate. Also, the dish is covered with so many bits of various vegetables, I don't know which are there for decoration and which is meant to be eaten.

Also, I'm not a steak fan. It's just meat that's harder to chew as compared to chicken and fish. So why bother struggling with steak?

And the wine was wierd. The smell was bitter, the taste was bitter. And all the thing about stirring and shaking the glass is so extra. Yes I know it does something to the wine but give me easy Pepsi any day :)

At 8.30pm I left the hotel to meet the guys for Butter Factory. I said goodbye to my relatives, and I think my aunt dao me =\ Anyway I thought I would be late. Turns out I reached Raffles Place MRT on time. And I got a shock when Jeff brought my camera. I was joking that afternoon when I said bring my camera!LOL

Problem with that area is that the only ATM around that area was at the MRT station itself. I was at Butter that I realised I forgot to draw money, and we had to go all the way back to Raffles Place MRT.

Butter girls lookes awesome!!! One problem though: a lot of them smoked. Maybe that's why they are SMOKING hot! Haha ...ok lame.

Rosh was kind of du lan that we could not get into Bump, because it was for 23yrs and above. But Bump was having R&B while Fash was having electro night.

Kind of wierd, because past 12 yet there were nobody dancing. The music was good though. Drinks were bloody expensive. Big hole in my pocket :(

When people are drunk they cannot think straight and will forget everything in the morning. Thing is, I drank too much mixes that my eyes were damn red, and I started having headache. I could not walk properly, even though I kept telling myself, "Focus focus don't let my drunkedness affect me." I fell asleep on the couch and when Jeff woke me up I felt even worse. And the music and lighting started making my head spin. I finally lost it and went to the toilet to puke. It was horrible. The vomit was so eager to come out that it even emerge from my nose. And my throat burned and my eyes teared. Told myself to flush the toilet but the button didn't work. Hope the auto-flush works. If not then sorry for messing the toilet :(

I went back in, but I did not feel any better. It was so bad I somehow managed to tell the guys I'd head home first. I was wasted for the first time in my Life last night. Jeff helped the pathetic me into a cab. I somehow managed to hold myself together during the cab ride and guide him to my place. When I first entered the first thing the driver did was ask me to take one of the many plastic bags standby for people like me. I took one because I felt wave 2 coming. Fortunately it did not, but I did ask the driver to off his radio, because it made me want to puke. I kept taking deep breaths and not swallow, in order to avoid tasting my vomit, and due to the fact that my throat hurt. I had a lot of phlegm and mucus though. Especially mucus. I wonder why. I was seriously leaking like a tap last night that I asked the taxi driver for tissue. Fortunately he was a kind guy. I apologized to him for having to have a passenger like me, but he said I was not that bad. He said at least I bothered to not dirty his cab.

When I got off the cab at my house bus stop, the inevitable second wave of vomit came. I puked in the dustbin so badly I was literally hugging the bin. My stomach ached so bad. It was seriously a screwed up feeling. Somehow I felt better, and made myself go back home without acting like some drunkard. Kept telling me to walk properly.

Oh i forgot to mention I wore my white shoes for the first time laat night! And jeff stepped on it within half hour -.- And everytime I puked I ensured my shoes did not get any vomit. Pretty sure I succeeded:)

Think the guys are dead in their homes right now. Hope my camera is safe!! They'll think I'm mad for being able to wake up at my usual time and still blog this post after my very wasted night! Haha

I'll never get myself wasted ever again. It's horrible. And my throat is still killing me!

So...jamming still at noon? Or are the guys too dead?haha

Wonder if you were there last night...

Its going down tonight
A thousand flashing lights
Were here to make a scene
Cause were living the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment