Sunday, April 11, 2010

Un-recover

Just came back from playing lan with the guys. And I don't feel too good. Like all my recovery was undone, and I feel sick again. Is it the dread of booking in? Or is my medicine making me too drowsy? Maybe lack of sleep? Whatever the reason I don't plan to book in tonight. But I need to be in camp tomorrow to sign my leave for this Thursday. The busy year is finally starting, with NDP beginning this Tuesday and all other Tuesdays and Saturdays until NDP is over. How am I suppose to recover? Plus, an outfield exercise that I need to take part in this week =.=

I'll blog more next time. Goodnight.


No matter how determined I am,
No matter how hard I try,
I always seem to remain stuck,
In the hole of my idiocy.
Wake up idiot,
Time to face reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment