Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jabbed


"It does not take money or gifts,
To replicate the happiness we have."

Today took my H1N1 injection, which is kind of late, if you ask me. The hoohah about H1N1 is already over and now you give me my jab? Don't they have a cure already??? My friends complained it hurt. All I thought was, get this stupid crap over and done with. Sure it kind of pricked, but it did not hurt. I was not even scared. Simply... Passive. I've probably outlived the fear of injections. Like how I don't fear being caned(not saying I get caned at this age). I remember I feared the cane when I was young. All it took was for my mom to take it out and I would be crying my eyes out and saying I was sorry and I would never do it again, whatever it was I did wrong. Mind you I was really young, and I would say anything to escape the cane. Not like it ever worked...all it did was stall time. Sheesh. Anyway if my mom did the exact same thing right now, I'd probably laugh. I'll find it ticklish rather than painful.

It's going to be a busy month :( I could really use someone to confide in in life right now :(((

The way I see it, I won't get to rest from tomorrow until Monday. Damn.

I'll cover your ass only if I know you can cover mine. (wonder why Jokhie found the statement funny on FB o.o) Seriously. Sure you think I'm not being helpful. But do I look like I was born to clear your crap? Need me to wipe your assholes with toilet paper after that?

I think after I ORD I'll work. But not for the money. i want to work at childcare centres and interact with kids. These kids have busy parents who cannot entertain them, or people to play with. Taking care of kids would be fun, and I think I can benefit from it too. More than you know. To recall such innocence at a young age, to know what it is like to really put up with their nonsense and still care for them, being responsible and matured, teaching them the right things in life...that is something no pay can give me.




The higher your hopes,
The harder they fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment