Saturday, April 17, 2010

2MuchT!me

I thought it would take me 2 hours to reach Choa Chu Kang MRT station, turns out it took only an hour. Which means I've got 1 hour to kill...

And it sucks that I'm in uniform. Means I cannot seat down in the train. I'd have to offer my seat to somebody, and if I don't I fear I may appear in Stomp!lol

Funny thing. I played my PSP through the 40mins ride, and after that my arm could not straighten! My arms were bent throughout the entire journey, so it got kind of cramped when I straightened my arms!

And you would not believe how many families go out to eat breakfast in the morning! Macs itself was packed! I was looking for somewhere to rest my aching legs and all the food places were crowded. Finally found KFC! So begins the rotting.

Had this super wierd dream, related to jamming. Stupid dream...

Kick-Ass tonight! Hopefully.



There she goes,
There she goes again.
Racing through my brain.
And I just can't contain,
This feeling that remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment