Friday, April 30, 2010

City Hall!

Today nights out went to City Hall withy friend! He showes me a movie poster shop where I bought a Transformers 2 poster. It looked awesome!! From there we headed to Suntec City.

On the way to Suntec, we were standing on an ascending escalator with a couple in front of us. The guy was circling his hand on her back, and then the hand went to her butt to circle a few times before moving back up. My friend and I laughed out loud. So...open with their love. Anyway went to Suntec where we saw more movie posters. And there was one of SNSD in their Genie MV outfits, so I bought it. Not because I like them, but because I wanted to see my bunkmates' reaction when they see SNSD covering my wall! Bought some $1 garlic spread to try and 6 donuts each from Donut Factory! On the way back my friend say there was this gal whose skirt was so short that he got an upskirt peek when she went up the escalator.LOL Great nights out! Though I doubt we'll go so far any time soon.

I want to go Topman and buy so many stuff! There's 2 jackets, 3 T-shirts, skinny jeans, belts, scarf and much more to buy! Once next month's pay come I'm gonna clean out that store inside out :D And there's Uniqlo, Dr Martens, Cotton On...



Play me down my lover,
Like we're undercover.

No comments:

Post a Comment