Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Names

Hmmm maybe we should use nicknames for each band member! Like mine shall be d_EMO_n d@yz! Or maybe Jason. Or Spongejan Squarepants. Or Fiona "Boing Boing" Xie. Or Dora's Monkey's Banana. That name sounds catchy! I remember Kenny used to use Kenstrifer. Jeff had one before Eclipse, but I can't recall...

Playing MHFU again. Back to basics! Shall play with 3 of my trainees! No Dora! But getting killed by a Giadrome is damn turn-off...maybe should use dual swords instead of great sword for the time being...

IPPT on Thursday. Damn. Just grab a silver and not bother about it.

Trainees planning on clubbing this Friday, soccer at Kallang on Saturday, dinner on Sunday. I got duty on Friday NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jamming! Miss it!

Iron Man 2 this Sunday! Woohoo!!!

I've got a plan, to get Monday off :)

You know, all I want in Life right now is just someone to chat with on MSN or SMS everyday...





I can't seem to care about anyone but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment