Thursday, April 22, 2010

Give Me A Break!

One reason why I like to ride atop the V200 at night: I can sing and nobody, not even me, can hear how bad it sounds. Because the engine is that loud. Serious, think of karaoke but you do not have to hear your voice! Really makes the hectic day kind of worth it :)

Also, the ride is awesome because the wind is blowing in your face, you can stare at passing cars, and enjoy the night sky! All you need is a long tongue and you might be mistaken as a canine!

Was on FB, saw Kenny's wall. Aiya give her a shot lah. The longer you play hard-to-get the harder she try the harder I laugh XD

Sigh...book out late tomorrow due to training, saturday NDP, sunday duty, monday duty rest(means no Monday off),only can rest on Labour Day :S

It sucks when it is one-way...



'Cause I try and try just to let you go,
But it's just so hard to do

No comments:

Post a Comment