Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Unfair

Today some regular came to find fault with me when I did nothing wrong. He said he would contact my chief warrant officer and complain. I thought he was just scaring me, but he really did. My CWO called me and blew his top. He said he would complain to my course commanders. Fortunately I got to tell my side of the story.

I mean, seriously, why are there so many screwed up people in army. I'm not sure I feel safe having such people protecting my country. These people probably signed on because they have nowhere else to go, and because their job is so mundane, they get all PMS and cause trouble. And they cause trouble for NSFs like me. Total defence my ass.

Cousin going Taiwan this Saturday, cannot meet for lunch. Buy me something!hahaha

No Monday off, means short weekend. Or at least, it feels that way.



Tearing me apart from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment