Friday, April 9, 2010

How Can The Honest Win?


Today spent my day jamming! Tried many new songs! But that's no biggie today. Today I got a lot of the new songs playing on the radio, like "I'm In The House"(love the beat), "Number One Enemy" and "Parachute"! Got an old favourite "Butterfly" by Crazy Town too! Love that song.haha

I seem to be recovering. No more fever, and the pain in my throat is bearable. But I found out there is blood in my phlegm O_O And dried blood deep in my nose. Looks like I avoided a nosebleed yesterday. Too bad my illness means I have to call off tomorrow's lunch with my cousin. Guess I'll collect my photo shoot pictures another time. Sigh~

There are guys who are too much. 
There are girls who are too cautious.
That makes it difficult,
For honest people like us.


"The guilty always suffer"?
I say the honest suffer more.


I tried searching for "Innocent" in DeviantArt and a lot of pictures were of nude people. I understand, it represents the naked soul, with nothing to hide and all to bare, but is there any picture I can use that is not M-18??!LOL

Downloaded Ultimate X-men #1-100! COOL. Saved myself hundreds of bucks $$$

Just finished practising on my bass, and I'm sweating. The weather today is inhuman. Either my house has poor air ventilation, or global warming is getting worse. Even the fan is useless now =\ Mr. Brightside almost complete, so is The Great Escape! Lady Gaga's Poker Face needs more practice. And still got those few other songs I'm playing around with :) Getting the hang of Starlight by Muse HALLELUJAH! (how does "jah" sound like "yah"?)

Side note:
If the church believed my crap,
what does that make the church?


Neon Trees are awesome! Especially "Animal" and "Girls And Boys In School"!

"Questions for questions, 
 I've got a question."


Dear Maria, Girls And Boys In School, Kick Ass, I'm In The House, Solo, Young Forever, Number One Enemy, Parachute, Butterfly,  His Girl Friday, Beware!Cougar!




Come on a Monday
Come on a Tuesday
They'll never know
Pop out the cork for
A Wednesday
Stay with me Thursday
But she'll always be his girl 

His girl Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment