Friday, April 16, 2010

This Is How Bored I Am

My 2nd post in 1 day. So bored. Practised my bass until I'm so tired. Amazing how learning new songs can be so tiring. At least I covered 3 Blink-182 songs just now, but it's because the bass is rather easy.

Going to have dinner and lan later. After watching the intro video for L4D makes me feel like playing it. I'm referring to 1 and not 2, btw.

Got to gym! But my illness is holding me back... -.-

Internet really slow these days...

I feel so lost right now. Like I'm lost in an abyss. Even How I Met Your Mother and Mentalist are getting boring. Nothing to play on my computer or PSP, and my accounting book is in camp. No holidays or events to look forward to. Nobody to have fun with. Damn...

I wish I had bigger balls and less pride


I will learn to live before I die
will learn to love and learn to try
not to give it all away

No comments:

Post a Comment