Thursday, April 15, 2010

Watch Out!

Phew! The dentist say the pain I feel could be caused by my current flu, which, after 1 week, is still around. Hopefully now I can recover with my new medicine. And the doctor gave me MC for tomorrow, which means I do not have to book in until Monday night! :) Not like tomorrow will be much though. Suppose to have some run at East Coast in the morning and would have booked out by 10am anyway.

Because I cannot find  the watch I use for army, I went to buy a watch today. And it's the "army watch" that everyone loves so much! I'm not sure why everyone is crazy over the watch. To me, it's like reliving the past. I wore one in my primary school days, and that watch lasted till my secondary school days when it just died. Now I've got another similar one :)

I'm nearly 1/5 my way to my 100 songs playlist :)



Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment