Monday, April 19, 2010

She Will Be Loved

Today was rather dull. There was not really much to do except sleep and playing CS. Went to download CS Source, but it gets boring after a while.

Must start applying for driving and stop procrastinating.

Need to pick up that accounting book. Never touched it last week :(

Book in always kills my mood. Fuck. Plus, tomorrow is NDP. Already tired of calling the bus drivers. Cannot imagine how much my phone bills will cost these next few months... I used to dread my phone bills when I was younger, like secondary school days, because my parents would be really mad to see my excessive calls and SMSes. At that time I wasted my calls on my friends, today I waste them on goddamn bus drivers and army personnel -_-

Shall watch Iron Man 2 with my family rather than my friends. I miss family time :(

Downloaded MGMT's latest album because I saw from Sihua's blog that it's out. LOL Shall listen to it later!


Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment