Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trojan-ed

Last night while surfing the net I suddenly got some stupid Trojan spyagent. It made my computer keep prompting that some serious infection detected, that my data was at risk of getting lost. Even the wallpaper was changed to some fixed blue wallpaper saying data lost because of some kernel bullshit. I was ready to reformat my computer, but I did not know how. I asked Edwin, and he said he'd tell me tomorrow. What the fuck. And I told my dad that the computer seemed to be hit by a major virus, and all he did was talk about having a lot of stuff in the computer. He went to put in what he needed into a back up folder, which was mostly his watches stuff. What the fuck. He then say go put the back up folder into my external hard disk. Which I thought, what the fuck. If I transfer that folder into my hard disk, I risk infecting everything in there. And that included all my movies, PSP games, my songs, my photos, everything. I was willing to lose all the stuff I had inside the computer, like all my bass tabs and stuff. Yet he was worried about some goddamn watches crap. And he passed me the Windows XP disc when I told him I planned to reformat the computer, telling me to install until service pack 2 or something. I mean, you throw me this thing like I know nuts about this shit. What the fuck. And all you could tell me was, "Don't use the other computer." He was referring to the other, older computer we had in the house, which he used for his work and stuff. I don't use that computer mostly because it's slow, but also because my dad "don't want you to infect the computer." So I'm using the computer, it got a virus, and all he does is tell me to stay away from the other computer? What the fuck. He could still tell me to partition the drives to the original sizes, like I actually fucking know how much space he allocated to each drive. Thanks for being there at a time where I need help Dad. Seriously.

So there I was, wondering where to put the back up folder, how the hell to reformat and partition my computer. And the AVG could not find the virus. So I did what any Gen Y teenager would do. I Googled my problem. And the first website I checked had an instant solution! Just download this program to remove it! But my joy was short-lived when I found out it was a fucking fraud tool. Eventually I found through Yahoo that Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware program could solve this issue easily. And that settled the Trojan crap for the night.


Why should you need anyone?
It's not like anybody needs you.






No comments:

Post a Comment