Saturday, April 10, 2010

Str3ngth In Numb3rs


Staying as a pack has been analyzed in animals and people...


...for defense...


...for offense...

...for support.

What I don't understand is why when people are in a group, they think they are some big bosses. I was walking around Changi Airport just now and there was this Indian family(no offence intended. Just so happen it was an indian and not a chinese one). A huge one. Well, they just left some restaurant, and were in front of me. Now, I did say they are a big family, so it is no surprise they blocked the entire path. The worst part was that they took their own sweet time. They don't care about the passer-by like me (who technically are not considered passer-by if we cannot pass by them right?). It's like their name is plastered on the floor.

Another example is MRT trains. I don't know how those people have the cheek to do it, but there are people who just barge into the train without giving those alighting a chance to even take a first step. And it's not just one or two people who does that, it's the entire crowd waiting to enter the train. I alone stand one side and let the people out. Sometimes, when I'm nearest to the door and let the alighting people come out first, those behind me would go around me and squeeze their way into the train.

Welcome to Animal Planet 101. It's a jungle out there.

Shall jam a bit more tonight! And want to try out "There She Goes"! There's another old song, but I can't recall!

Swimming tomorrow! at my pool.LOL


There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

No comments:

Post a Comment