Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Looking Around

It's rather interesting to look at people moving around and going on with their lives. Today on the way to the Police Home Team Academy to pick them up I saw a lot of people that intrigued me. Take this couple I saw kissing at the bus interchange. At a glance I thought they were some teenagers bursting with hormones and totally "understanding" love. Only when I really looked that I realised they were around their 30s. That got me wondering, are they actually too old to do such public display of affection? Do we expect them to be matured enough to no longer do such things? Is it even considered wrong or disgusting? Hmmm...
Then there was this lady with super long hair that reached her hips. That's really long! Wonder why she did not mind all the trouble of maintaining such long hair. Does it weigh her head down? Also, because the bus I took passed by a lot of HDBs that was not near any MRT station or malls, plus only 1 or 2 buses passing that area, I noticed it's the old people that alighted at such stops. It seems it's the old people who lives in such...isolated places. Sure, I saw one facing some abandoned warehouse, but that does not count. Is it because at that age, jobless, you can only afford to live in such places? I for one don't like living in such inaccesible places, a reason why I'd rather die than stay in a bungalow or terrace because they are seldom somewhere convenient to travel. I find it...depressing. What if I have to stay in such lonely places when I am old and dying? It's like being shunned one side to rot and die while the world lives on :(

Today tried the canteen food. Curry noodle sucks. Did not dare try the prata stall though I felt like eating prata because of poor popularity. Maybe they found a moustache hair on the prata once, judging from that guy's curly moustache.

Saw Nicholas today! He kept playing poker on my iPod Touch and listening to Pyramid. He suggested watching movie this Saturday like last week. CR gang if you read this tell me if you all are on! He said Shu Ning failed her driving today. Go cheer her up man!

Today there was this bus driver who asked me if he could go ahead and bring some of the people to the camp first. So I asked the chief trainer. And in the evening the same driver said his company got a complaint saying he yelled at me and he got scolded by his company -.- How the hell did it all become like that and turned into my problem?

I wonder what if I married a policewoman. Imagine, here she is following the law while I download LOADS of stuff from online and stuff. I think I might actually stop downloading songs and start buying them, just for her. But then again, I would not want a wife who works as a police officer -.- No offence, lady law enforcers.

I just want this week to end. I just want to sleep!!!\



He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment