Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sick

It sucks when you're sick. Nose blocked, ears blocked, fever, headache, sore throat... you just want to stay in bed and rot. And it felt weird walking home. The sounds from the surroundings sound so distant, and it is so hard to focus your eyes on something. As I walked I felt like I was wearing some high heels with soft soles, like I'm bouncing every step. I can barely speak, and all my replies are short and simple. I've no appetite to eat anything. Skipped my lunch and dinner.

Spent the whole day in bunk resting, listening to 98.7FM as I slept. I heard people keep popping their head into my bunk to see me sleeping away. The radio repeated songs again and again, and I heard Ryan Seacrest talking to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Life's dull for the moment.


"You know, you still haven't taken me to dance."
"...I don't know what you're talking about."

No comments:

Post a Comment