Thursday, February 25, 2010

Xhausted!

Well, there was a small hope that IPPT was canceled today because of something related to the Medical Office, but too bad they had a solution and the IPPT was still on. So I did my usual, obtained a silver as usual, and wonder why I keep doing IPPT when I'll never get gold this year. Seriously make me tired for nothing. haha At least it is like a form of exercise today!

And the trainees did some really rigorous exercise after the IPPT. The worst part is, they got to bathe after IPPT, only to sweat again! WTF seriously. And still can give them only 20 mins for lunch... really amazes me. Those who treat people like scum are the scum themselves.

I've moved on, so should you.

Rest of the day was ... Agonizing, in a way. I was exhausted, tired, stressed out, and a nice headache to end it off.haha At least I got through the day w/o screwing up.haha

Went out for dinner with fellow bunkmate, and finally we talked like normal people instead of our usual crap. And the chicken rice was awesome! Surprised that she could guess it! :D

Can't wait for next tuesday :) Hope can claim my off pass ASAP

Can't wait to jam this saturday! We'll record more! Haha


It's the lil' things you do that make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment