Sunday, February 21, 2010

2-Much-Chix

Today was another jamming day! But first kenny and I dragged CR out to eat lunch, and get our amplifiers. The guy asked me to try several bass amplifiers, which I could not really tell the difference between the sounds they make.haha Just wanted an affordable one. And my guitar stand broke...damn.

Turns out CR's relatives went to his place while we were at the guitar shop to collect some of his stuff, and Jeff was there. I heard that they mistook Jeff for CR!LOL Poor Jeffish. We played a bit, but I went to sleep because CR was teaching Jeff and Kenny chords. And I did this mind game on Jeff, because I had to gauge something. If the situation was not at how it is now, I'd say he could have succeeded, or at least taken smaller risks. lol Sorry if you felt mind-raped, but I paid back by letting you read it.haha I'll try to squeeze out something for you man.haha

We had chicken rice for dinner! Damn it was so filling, and we had a great time laughing away. That's what I love about friends. They never make you fail to laugh and help you forget about your worries of the outside world. Not saying I do have any worries right now.haha


In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like
A million little stars
Spelling out your name


No comments:

Post a Comment