Monday, February 15, 2010

iWant Rock Band on iPod!

Tried to get the Rock Band application for my iPod Touch, but it's not available in the Singapore iTunes store yet. Bummer.

Downloaded the soundtrack for (500) Days of Summer, and I don't regret it! It's not my usual kind of music like Lady GaGa or Muse, but I'm still hooked on to it.haha

I made this pic out of screenshots I took:

Today more visiting! But I'm really lazy to do so. And tonight there's the really big family dinner at some restaurant. At least I get to meet Charis! look for updates with her "situation" LOL At least there's one cousin I can really chat with.haha But dinner. Not keen of wishing so many "happy new year!"...

Oh and I forgot to mention that I ate Domino's Pizza for dinner yesterday! It was good pizza! Beats the rest hands down! And it's cut up like the ones at Timbre; in square pieces. Think I ate a whole pizza last night :S

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want a bad, your bad romance

No comments:

Post a Comment