Friday, February 5, 2010

Fatal Misunderstandings

No wonder there was no reply. I dug my own grave just because I wanted to save my face in front of my frens, and now I'm just another idiot in her eyes.

Look guys, I actually did went to wait for her that night. I just didn't tell you guys because I knew you'd all think I'm just the biggest sucker in the world for going for a girl who i probably would never find(which you were all right, so go ahead and laugh). And for that I'm sorry. But I thought otherwise. I knew she wasn't the kind to pull some joke on me like that. I had hope that I would be able to find her in the crowd, so I rushed all the way and reached there at 9pm thinking I was late. Turned out I was early, and Butter was not even open yet. So I waited. When it opened, I paid admission ASAP and then waited at the staircase outside for her. I waited for 2 and a half hours until 11.30pm, hoping to spot her. But by then almost everyone has gone in, and there seemed to be nobody else. So I went into Fash one last time before walking back to raffles city. Ate my dinner (which I totally skipped to rush to butter factory) and went home to wonder where I went wrong in life.

Those words just keep coming back in my head...

Just hope she reads this post...

If you still hate me, I don't blame you. I feel the same way to myself right now.

Do you believe in second chances?

I did so much just to meet you,
yet all it took was one lie to send it all crumbling down.
The most ironic part?
I wasn't lying to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment