Sunday, February 14, 2010

(500) Days of Summer


Probably the best movie I've ever seen.
Perhaps that will be the story of my life...


This movie is simply amazing. The cast, the setting, the storyline... just WOW.

PAUL:You know what they say...there's plenty other fish in the sea.
TOM:No.
PAUL:Sure they do. They say that.
TOM: Well they're wrong. It's not true.I've fished in that sea. I've jumped in and swam in that sea! I'm fucking Aquaman!

The movie was able to balance the drama and the comedy in it perfectly, and the ending is something different yet fit to be called an ending. Sure it's not the fairy-tale kind of ending, but I could learn a thing or two from this movie. Seriously. Also, Us by Regina Spektor is an addictive song!!! Love it ttm!


I know I watched it super-late, but if you haven't, you're missing out. Especially for guys who wants romance in life like me.haha

TOM:Ok!My name's Tom.
GIRL:Nice to meet you...I'm Autumn.
Today was kinda usual CNY routine, though I'm kinda bored of it already. Played Texas hold 'em again today! Luck was as bad as yesterday... fortunately not playing with cash.

Want to just sleep all the way...

Valentine's Day. Spent alone again. Don't like it one bit =(


He is broken.
More than broken, he is alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment