Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chamber of Sian-ness

This morning was damn hungry. Skipped yest dinner and lunch, so this morning my stomach was growling like mad!! If not for the ninja van, i probably would have fainted.lol Bought prata and soya bean milk. You know how people find the food wonderful if they were soooo hungry? Too bad the prata didn't have that effect. Ya, the prata is that....average.haha

Gonna be inside the chamber for them long, got around 3 details to cover. And the suit is so stuffy and thick! I'm gonna melt in my suit :S Hopefully the tear gas doesn't reach me. Don't feel like crying. Haha

****************
Ok chamber was ok, though now my shirt is soaked because the suit trapped all the heat. And the mask was so tight got a minor headache.haha

Damn how I make my blog private? Gotta do so before it's too late! Haha

this Saturday shall go yishun there at 7am to play safe. I can't rush there in 1hr!!haha







She's a mystery,
She's too much for me.
But I keep coming back for more,
She's just the girl I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment