Monday, February 22, 2010

1st iPost!

You know how girls normally ask guys what they (the guys) like about them(the gals)?well,if she ever asked me,here is my list:

-I like your looks
-I like your smile
-I like the funny stuff you say
-I like how you make me laugh
-I like your taste in music
-I like the fact you are a freethinker
-I like your sweet character
-I like your taste in movies
-I like the fact that we have so many stuff to chat about
-I like how flawless you are to me
-I like how cheerful you always are
-I like your blog
-I (kinda) like the names you call me because it makes me laugh
-I like how you actually made me smile for the 1st time in a long long time.

To sum it up,you are simply,"Wow."


You're perfect in your on way,even if you think otherwise or think I'm crazy to think that way. Perfection isn't reality, it's perspective :)

No comments:

Post a Comment