Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Snap!

Today I was at home all the way, getting movies and watching The Mentalist. I really enjoy that show because the way Patrick Jane solves cases is just jaw-dropping. If only it can be watched in my iPod then I'll watch the whole season in camp! And movies to watch: Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Silent Hill, Julie & Julia. I saw the first 10 minutes of the movie "Up" and I'm already in love with the movie. Such a fine way of telling the old man's life without even the need to speak. Simply magnificent.

Bought my camera at Parkway today, due to family sponsor! Ok I'll start from the top. First I had to go M1 to pay for this month's bill for my MiFi. Cost $41 mainly because it's for 1 month plus. Imagine I got to do this every month...so troublesome! Or I'm just lazy. So after that I headed down to the barber to make my hair NS-approved...or kind of. Kept my fringe, which I think is still at an acceptable length.

Back to the camera. I've already decided to get myself a Sony one, because the Olympus one was not exactly, in my terms, "user-friendly". Taking photos required me to keep my hands as stiff as those of a statue, and the image filters were like a scam to me(because I never figured out how to use them). I bought my new one at around $320, with discount and a further discount since I'm paying by NETS. Looks sweet, similar to my old one, only nicer. And the pouch is an easier one to carry around, so Hooray!!! Can start snapping shots again this Saturday! Miss taking photos.haha

I'm pretty sure there's recall this Saturday. Fpos....

Shall expand my guitar playlist this weekend with Jet, Muse, Selena Gomez and Orianthi!

They may call me a fool,
For trying for someone like you.
I may fail,
But my heart shall prevail.
The time spent not talking to you,
Is spent thinking about you.
Life may be beautiful,
But love makes it even more so.


I know you've suffered
But I don't want you to hide


No comments:

Post a Comment