Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Banging Till I Die

Range sucks!! My ears hurt from wearing those ear plugs for so long. And think I'm gonna fail it, all because of a stupid mistake by the control room...and the meals suck ttm so i starve on apples:S I failed the day shoot, and looks like it's gonna pour on the night one later. Plus,w/o you to chat with, currently it is FML TTM.

Wish we could talk because it sucks when I don't get to talk to you, but it would be selfish of me.haha "A man has to put her before himself."

*****************

Well night shoot was better! 1 sms sure makes a difference! All I needed was the right motivation :)

Bye Sihua! See you in dunno how many months! Haha sorry can't send you off but 7pm is so early!haha


'Cause she's bittersweet,
She knocks me off of my feet.
And I can't help myself,
I don't want anyone else.

Seriously need to hit the gym again. My muscles are shrinking and disappearing!!!lol

Note to self: make this blog private ASAP!!!






They don't see what's so good about her.
But I see perfection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment