Thursday, February 11, 2010

iConnected!

I've finally connected to de net with my MiFi using my iPod Touch! But I shall not celebrate too soon. Must test it out a bit more.

Got a blister on my foot. Can't run the 3km run tmr! Blessing in disguise LOL

Wish I could just meet you, because we don't have forever.

Wish I could celebrate V-day one year...

Wish I don't have to be at ECP by 7.30am tmr. What are they thinking?! Seriously!

Anyway, nothing to do tmr. Just rot ttm. And no guitar, which does not help my situation even one bit.haha

Does my computer have a virus??! Keep having weird people adding me on MSN...

I sometimes wonder how some friends are actually my friends when they tend to piss me off, but then I realized that because they make me smile, they make me happy, that's why they are called friends.

If you need me to jump into a river,
I'd do it for you.
If you ask me to carry you halfway across the country,
I'd do it for you.
If you ask me to give you a slap,
I'd think twice before I do.
But no matter what,
I do everything for you.

We climb the mountains, walk the deserts,
For our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment