Friday, February 12, 2010

Running On Back-up Power

Had dinner at Swensons with CR and Jeff!!!...and then went home. The End.






Just kidding. I mean, that really sums up tonight but I'll be kind and mention the details. Went there sleepy, and wanted to just snooze on CR's bed while they play computer. But I missed my guitar so badly I just had to jam a bit.haha

On the way to Parkway we saw this couple. The gal had legs of nice length, but they were a wee bit too skinny. Apart from that, I think she looked not bad. Dinner at Swensons was... in one word, filling. I think we walked out in a different manner. I felt like I was actually wobbling.haha

On the way back this girl came out of one of those shops, and all 3 of us kinda looked at her. Only the other two found her cute. I told them, "Did you see her face closely?"

Fell asleep on CR's bed, finally, while Jeff played computer and CR tried to get players for L4D2. Seriously lan is waste of time. haha anyway CR failed to get the lan thing going so I got a ride home from Jeff's dad. I was quiet the whole time because I was a bit dazed, like part of me haven't woken up. The music in the car was booming in my ears, and the beat kept swarming my mind. That, my friends, was me running on back-up power. Power saving mode. Whatever you wanna call it.haha

you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment