Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poker Face

Well, today was quite ok. Went to jam at CR's place, had a big lunch at KFC, the time spent with laughter and crap. We kind souls waited for Sihua to accompany her with her shopping, and she seems to be strongly against my brown eyes.LOL maybe I'll wear those contacts that makes your pupils black just to ease her soul.haha

Dinner with my mom's side. Fun as usual! The highlight of the day was at the fitness corner of my cousin's condo. It was directly below the MRT track, and he waited till a train was coming and threw a rock up. It hit the front of the train and bounced off. We laughed like mad after that. Probably gave the driver a shock.haha

Taught my cousins how to play Texas poker, even the primary 5 kiddo. We had a fun time playing, using Scrabble pieces as chips. Maybe I'll invest in chips.haha Food was great, atmosphere was great, the games were great!

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm in this situation. It's my heart against the world. I've gotta choose between listening to my friends and my heart. Lost...

Anyway, tomorrow is CNY! Happy CNY and a properous new year ahead! This goes out to the CR gang, my fellow army frens (including trainees), my cousins, those closer to me than they know and all other friends not in any of the mentioned groups!haha 2010 shall be a year of success and more ang bao!!!LOL but watch how much ba kwa you all eat!

OMG the pics by joshua is so hilarious! Love your camera man!


Laughter is the best medicine.
Can I please laugh my troubles away?

No comments:

Post a Comment