Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WakingUp

I think I slept for 4 hours. And my internal alram kind of made me wake up and now I can't sleep. Who needs coffee?haha

Last night mostly got to talk crap with Kenny, CR and Samu, plus Kenny's cousin who I still ain't sure of his name. Also, was counting the number of music videos I downloaded yesterday afternoon and I realised that it was 60 over! Was expecting around 30+... and now my throat is so dry from the air-con that I wonder if I'll go to the movies tonight.

Hmmm not sure what I'll be doing from now till time to go CR's place. Feel like skipping breakfast. Anyway we're suppose to meet CR's friend who is said to be interested in joining our band. he backed out at the last minute the last jamming session, and that doesn't give me a good first impression.haha


I love how she makes me feel.
Like anything's possible.
Like, I don't know...like life is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment