Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bored=Blog

This is an unnecessary post but I'm so bored. Nothing to do at all.

Spent the morning getting bass tabs for some songs, like All Time Low's Weightless and Simple Plan's Shut Up. Can't wait to try out those songs and expand my playlist! Can't wait to try out those songs.

Did some workout at home, and the weather is murder! It is so damn hot at home that I had to on the air-conditioner just to keep it cool. Tried watching The Big Bang Theory again, and I still don't find it funny. I gave up half way and went back to The Mentalist! Now that show rocks!But of course my all-time favourite is still How I Met Your Mother! :) Apart from the geeky (failed) jokes in BBT, another thing I don't like about the show is that each episode suddenly ends. And so far it has happened to all episodes. I'll be watching, assuming there's more to come to wrap up the geeks' current situation when suddenly...credits. It's like they just threw "anti-climax" in your face, leaving you wondering, "That's it?" At least HIMYM wraps up each episode, and I love the way how one small part in one episode can be relevant in another episode much further down in the series!

Looking back at my very old posts, I realized how much I've changed. Both in my blogging ways and in myself. I'm glad I change for the better, because the old posts are like crap! Looking back, I was the emo blogger who read manga and played games like crazy, plus the "Holy" me. Glad I left those nonsense behind. I've cut down a lot, but I still do the occasional reading of manga and playing of games (and maybe a bit of emo-ing :P)!Kind of like some stories of a lost boy. At least I found myself, kinda, and maybe found you...

So hungry. I want to eat a whole pizza!

Book in day. Bah :D

Monday night book out. Thanks a lot for not letting me take Monday off, you ****.

Haven't started reading through the 500+ qns for this Wednesday's test! Die!

ANNOUNCEMENT! CHEESEBURGERS VIDEOS ON MY FACEBOOK! If you want to check out our band's playing, just go find for my videos! :)

She laughs at my dreams,
But I dream about her laughter.
Strange as it seems,
She's the one I'm after.

No comments:

Post a Comment